Creator - CTR | Joint Liquidity Mining Proposal #23

Yea I like your idea. start very small first for a new project. If the first campaign does well and the project becomes more popular, submit another proposal. For now, the current Creator proposal isn’t that attractive compared to the Avalanche proposal for instance, since Avalanche is a whole new blockchain and will bring more value and users.

1 Like

I tend to agree with Lianne, Defiwarrior and Tomaave here.
I think the proposed KNC amount is too high especially considering that the price of the proposed token most likely will be very volatile due to being this new.
Also worth to mention that 77.000 KNC are now almost $170,000.

2 Likes

Very much agree ,But Creator is not a good project

I would support this proposal. The contribution amount and requested amount may be a good idea, since this is a new project. Browsing through their website it seems like they’ve got some potentials here with some interesting services on the way. The vesting on IDO tokens is a good idea, seeing how their IMC is.
They have big names alongside too.

Creator seems quite promising based on their site but it is unproven since it hasn’t even IDO. Will vote no for now unless the amount is reduced significantly. Kyber should focus more incentives on the Avalanche or Polygon expansion. KNC price has risen a lot as well so 77,000 KNC is too much. Some of the suggestions given in this thread are more appropriate, like $10K in KNC rewards for a small campaign.

Hey Victor, from Creator team I would have few words.
I agreed that Creator is a new project but we also are working with other valued partners. They are confident on our potential business model and what Creator contribues for not only the comunity but also the world’s demand.
We are willing to cooperate with Kyber DMM because we believe your organization also aim to approach the new and modern concept which will be the benefit for both sides.

With the Initial MarketCap at $132,000 and reasonable IDO price at $0.1 , there are potential rooms for Creator’s growth. No one can commit about their token price after listing but Creator surely gets onboarding many users in different domains where everyone is asking to integrate blockchain on their project.

Kyber DMM should think about a chicken and egg situation. Check the project’s concept, team, backer and its users.

I’m pretty sure many members of the community share the same view as mine. Kyber, as the soul of the Joint Liquidity Mining program, is willing to collaborate to bootstrap both parties and I think it should be much easier for the proposal to get more green lights is to raise the token/knc ratio. If either Creator reduces their requested KNC amount to $50k worth, OR double the CTR. If the first time we see good returns for both parties, it makes sense for the DAO to be more aggressive with the next one with CTR.

Anw, this is solely my personal opinion. I don’t represent Kyber Team though. I would vote yes if the ratio is doubled.

After only 5 days of submission, our proposal has received a lot of opinions and supports from Kyber community. On behalf of Creator team, I am deeply honored to see so many constructive ideas. We believe that each of you here contributes to the community and understands what is best for the community clearly more than anyone.

Our team have read and considered each and every response from the community, therefore, we’ve come to the decision of having some changes on the proposal, especially on the amount of KNC and CTR as follows. Since this is only our first pool on KyberDMM, our team believes that this revised proportion is reasonable.

We also hope there will be more benefits for both parties in the next proposals as well.

Again, we would really appreciate should you guys have any comment on our revision.

1. Project Introduction

Creator is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) project that provides No Code Smart Contract, Low Code DApp and other services to empower the blockchain economy.

CTR token is an ERC-20 token. CTR holders can swap ERC-20 CTR tokens for native CTR coins at the ratio of 1 to 1. CTR token shall be used to pay for BaaS infrastructure, transactions, to buy NFT of creation products, etc.

2. Proposal Summary, Motivation, and Key Details

Creator is a BaaS platform that is developed to help individuals, entrepreneurs and enterprises effortlessly build their Smart Contract and DApps, whether it’s NFT, DeFi, or any other applications, in a cutting-edge and cost-effective hosting environment.

Creator is proposing a joint liquidity mining program with Kyber to help improve liquidity for the CTR token on KyberDMM protocol.

Creator is an ideal candidate for Rainmaker Liquidity Mining on KyberDMM. The project has attracted attention from lots of valuable VCs, such as Master Ventures, Kardia Ventures, Exnetwork Capital, etc. Apart from having the IDO launch on Ignition - PAID network, Creator also receives the support and advisory from Kyle Chasse - Founder of Master Ventures and backed by VMO Group - one of the top 10 IT companies in Vietnam.

At the same time, the project is supported by crypto influencers such as Crypto Villa, tehMoonWalkeR, etc with many activities ongoing. Creator has over 10,000 members in their global telegram channel and the same number of followers on twitter. With KyberDMM, Creator believes that CTR holders also become KyberDMM users, boosting the profit of both sides.

During the campaign period, liquidity providers who add liquidity (deposit tokens) on the eligible CTR-ETH pools will receive LP tokens that can be staked on the Yield page for additional CTR and KNC token rewards. As part of the campaign launch, there will also be joint marketing efforts with Kyber Network.

Creator will provide the minimum requirement of $90,000 worth of liquidity on a new amplified CTR-ETH pool on KyberDMM. Together with requested KNC rewards, total incentives exceed the minimum requirement of $90,000.

3. KNC Amount Requested

$30,000

4. Project Contribution Amount

$90,000

5. Network

Ethereum

6. Token pair option

ETH

7. Vesting Schedule

14 days

8. Campaign Duration

1 month

9. Project Details

Website URL: https://www.creatorchain.network/

(Creator - CTR | Joint Liquidity Mining Proposal · Issue #23 · KyberNetwork/KIPs · GitHub )

4 Likes

The new proposal looks much better and much more reasonable. I would vote Yes.

As I stated before, the ratio is much better now. I would vote Yes as well. Thanks Tony and Creator team to put a lot of consideration there.

1 Like

This is a reasonable proposal that I personally will support. Nice to see that Creator has taken community feedback into consideration in its revised proposal. Creator is also working closely with Krystal, which the Kyber team has a good relationship with. Our 3 teams have a strong presence in the Vietnam and Asia markets and there could be potential synergies if we work together. Wishing Creator all the best for their IDO!

2 Likes

Thanks @ShaneKyber and Kyber community for the support.

1 Like

The revised proposal looks good! a positive beginning to more exciting activities!

1 Like

I would vote yes. Kyber should focus not only on big projects with a lot of traction but also on new and small projects with potential.

1 Like