KNC Token Migration & Upgrade Discussion

Hello @Anders we are no longer discussing if inflation is good or bad, the conversation turned all over to proxies which are the biggest threat to our DAO. It doesn’t matter if inflation is good or bad for you or me, what it matters is that we can be looted by bad actors via inflation using proxies. We can’t introduce inflation IF the proxy problem is NOT solved. Please see the thread of the imminent thread to our governance.

This is not about if it is immoral or not anymore, this is about this is about leaving a door open on purpose for very likely bad actors achieve looting us through inflation, Is not about the tyranny of the majority issue anymore, now this is about a rigged system. We can’t proceed to implement inflation base funding for anything if we have that threat that will be exploited 100%. This is something Devs, me and others have been discussing in telegram.

Now, supposing we fix the proxies imminent threat to our governance, meaning, going back if inflation is good or bad, I agree inflation can be beneficial but only to fund technological improvements, subsidizing parties like LP’s will only create artificial market conditions that yes, it will lead us to have more liquidity available which in turn could lead us to have more volume going through kyberswap, but these are artificial market conditions at the cost of KNC hodlers, this condition is not a “proper conditions” made by creating a cost-efficient environment for LP’s, traders and voters that will lead them to use the platform, let’s call this conditions “proper conditions”, which are only achieved by technological improvements that actually makes it more and more cost-efficient for ALL parties (not only LP’s).

So, in resuming, I agree inflation can be used for good, to fund developing and achieve technological improvements that will create the “proper conditions”, this is how it can be used for good. I don’t believe in creating artificial market conditions by subsidizing any party via inflation. This is my personal opinion on the matter that I believe to be objective. You can have yours.

1 Like