Needed helpwith KnC withdrawal

Hello there,

I have made my first withdrawal of my KNC from binance to Coins.ph wallet, and up until now the funds hasn’t been transferred into my wallet. I got really frustrated right now, anyone able to help? Thank you

Can you check if you transferred the new KNC or the old KNCL? Here are the contract addresses for your reference:
:small_blue_diamond:Old KNC token contract: 0xdd974d5c2e2928dea5f71b9825b8b646686bd200
:small_blue_diamond:New KNC token contract: 0xdeFA4e8a7bcBA345F687a2f1456F5Edd9CE97202

Binance supports both KNC and old KNCL (to some extent) as per their article (Binance Will Support the Kyber Network (KNC) Contract Swap | Binance Support) but Coins.ph only supports old KNCL. If you transferred new KNC to Coins.ph it would be in your wallet but will not be accessible to you until Coins.ph updates to support the KNC migration. Please contact the Coins.ph team directly for assistance on this.

| TaniaKyber
November 7 |

• | - |

Can you check if you transferred the new KNC or the old KNCL? Here are the contract addresses for your reference:
:small_blue_diamond:Old KNC token contract: 0xdd974d5c2e2928dea5f71b9825b8b646686bd200
:small_blue_diamond:New KNC token contract: 0xdeFA4e8a7bcBA345F687a2f1456F5Edd9CE97202

Binance supports both KNC and old KNCL (to some extent) as per their article (Binance Will Support the Kyber Network (KNC) Contract Swap | Binance Support) but Coins.ph only supports old KNCL. If you transferred new KNC to Coins.ph it would be in your wallet but will not be accessible to you until Coins.ph updates to support the KNC migration. Please contact the Coins.ph team directly for assistance on this.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. Hello there

I mistakenly transferred the KNC V2 token into coins.ph:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Is there a chance for me to recover the funds? Or it will be gone as i have read their posts that the token will be gone for good

If you transferred new KNC to Coins.ph it would be in your wallet but will not be accessible to you until Coins.ph updates to support the KNC migration.

He is saying the coins (KNC V2) are ok but not currently visible in the wallet until coins.ph updates.

Take care.

It will not be gone for good?

If you sent KNC to a KNC wallet it will be there. If you sent KNC to a different wallet (to a BTC or Eth wallet etc) then it could be gone. How much KNC was it?

how about sending a KNC_v2 to KNCL wallet?

I’ve read conflicting articles about that. If you can get ahold of coin.ph I’d give them a call and see what they say. I hope for the best for you!