Welcome! Start Here! Please read before posting

Welcome! This is a forum dedicated to the Kyber Network community and is focused on discussions around KyberDAO governance.

For proposals to improve KyberSwap and KNC, submit it to #ecosystem-proposals
To discuss official Kyber Improvement Proposals (KIPs) that are up for voting, visit #kip
To propose collaborations/integrations, or pairing your project token with KNC, visit #collaborations

For all other enquiries, visit our Discord.

Price discussion, inaccurate claims, and toxic content are strictly not permitted. Discussions should be related to the given topic and feedback should be constructive. Failure to abide by forum guidelines may result in a ban.

Important Resources

Thank You

7 Likes

Great , I’ll make sure to have myself attached too :heart::heart::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

MY name is Chioma Chukwurah, Am a University graduate of Anambra state university igbariam, Nigeria. Am from Anambra City/Nigeria.
i do specialize in article writing, infographic/meme design, good and quality posts content.
I bring 4 Years experience in crypto brand awareness , I’ve done promotions on social media and been part of planning and hosting meet-ups… I am skilled in writing creative and informative articles, I create quality informative infographics, I also create well detailed and explainer videos and also Memes, which will be promoted across all my social media platforms.I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in social media platforms including Twitter, Medium, Youtube and Instagram, strong understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, ability to create engaging content, as well as experience managing social media communities.

I am a professional and well-experienced content creator, I have the necessary skills I can contribute towards achieving the target goals of this Project. I am proficient in writing and graphic designing, thus I can channel this into content creation( videos, graphics, infographics, social media posts, etc) in a bid to promote the project.
I am also conversant with the use of social media and other internet platforms in promotions, marketing and awareness, and I can also channel this to promote this project.with this my profession I can move this project forward,
Likewise, I would be an active community member, creating awareness and giving answers to questions and enquires within and outside the community. I do believe I will be a big plus to the program if am selected.
My level of experience as an ambassador has earned me several awards by the past projects I have worked for, because of my conscious efforts in achieving the projects goals and objectives.
I have worked for over 30 blockchain projects within the past Four years as a content creator some of the projects are, Ankr, Paribus, WowMax exchange, Bibox Exchange, Sinso Network, Waves protocol, SentineldVPN project, Comdexstablecoin Cosmos project, StaFi Protocol Cosmos project, Persistence Cosmos project and many others.

Few samples of my works;

Twitter handle;
@ChiomaChukwura2

Telegram handle;
@Ixoral222

Email;
[email protected]

Great info to read! This is a solid start