Joint Liquidity Mining DefiWarrior( Fiwa Token) on KyberDMM

1. Project Introduction

DeFi Warrior is a DeFi x NFT Play2earn Blockchain game with a fascinating crypto galaxy game story. While NFT games are creating a strong trend, DeFi Warrior stands out with the combination of DeFi and NFT in the game, along with the story of the crypto world in miniature. In DeFi Warrior, each blockchain is a planet, and each crypto is a warrior. The planet is also the place where warriors can build their coin mining factory, and fight against bosses or enemies for rewards.

2. Proposal Summary, Motivation, and Key Details

DefiWarrior is proposing a joint liquidity mining program with Kyber to help improve liquidity for the Fiwa token on KyberDMM protocol.
During the campaign period, liquidity providers who add liquidity (deposit tokens) on the eligible FIWA-USDT pool will receive LP tokens that can be staked on the Yield page for additional FIWA and KNC token rewards. As part of the campaign launch, there will also be joint marketing efforts with Kyber Network.

Additional Idea: Top 500 FIWA product users can claim a fixed KNC reward on KyberDMM immediately after they provide liquidity.

DefiWarrior is an ideal candidate for Rainmaker Liquidity Mining on KyberDMM. Key reasons:
There has been high volume for the FIWA token for the past 30 days as seen on CoinGecko here.
DefiWarrior as a GameFi project has been gaining a lot of traction and social users . The fiwa product has been widely used by hundreds of users and has been audited by Hacken .

There are over 200,000 members in the DefiWarrior community and many are liquidity providers.DefiWarrior has integrated KyberDMM hence many DefiWarrior users are also indirect KyberDMM users. DefiWarrior will provide the minimum requirement of $200,000 worth of liquidity on a new amplified FIWA-USDT (AMP=1.1) pool on KyberDMM. Together with requested KNC rewards, total incentives exceed the minimum requirement of $200,000.

3. KNC Amount Requested

$100,000

4. Project Contribution Amount

$200,000

5. Network

bsc

6. Token pair option

USDT

7. Vesting Schedule

14 days

8. Campaign Duration

2 months

9. Project Details

Contact information: [email protected]
website url: https://defiwarrior.io
Twitter : https://twitter.com/DeFiWarriorGame
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @defiwarrior_chat
Logo : Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Token contract address: 0x633237C6FA30FAe46Cc5bB22014DA30e50a718cC
Coinmarketcap markets page: DeFi Warrior (FIWA) price today, FIWA live marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap
CoinGecko : https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/defi-warrior

7 Likes

It’s exciting to see NFT gaming projects submitting joint liquidity mining proposals to Kyber Network. First, BSC is a very strategic expansion for Kyber since it’s recently one of the most popular ecosystems in DeFi. Second, NFT gaming makes up a huge part of the BSC ecosystem. This project looks promising and already created a pool on KyberDMM, so I see that they are very committed to Kyber. They also ask and contribute reasonable amounts to the joint LM. I will vote yes.

2 Likes

wow another NFT game project on Kyber! Defi Warrior has a big group of a supporters and has already launched a fiwa token pool on kyberDMM! yield farming campaign will increase the TVL and improve liquidity for sure. will support this proposal as it looks very beneficial for kyber.

3 Likes

Been knowing and helping Mark with DefiWarrior since the inception of the project. With the community that DefiWarrior is building, I strongly believe that this campaign will benefit both sides. Particularly, KyberDMM will have lots of new users that want to trade or stake FIWA tokens.

2 Likes

So exciting to see another NFT gaming project launching on Kyber! DeFi Warrior has a huge following and it’d be great to tap onto that to increase awareness for the KyberDMM! Their token FIWA was also just launched on KyberDMM so step 1 is already done XD The amount requested and contribution amount looks good and honestly I can’t think of a reason to say no to this. A joint LM with DeFi Warrior would definitely raise liquidity and TVL for the KyberDMM on BSC. Full support!

2 Likes

Awesome! this cooperation will allow more users in the NFT field to know KyberDMM. This proposal is very helpful for both parties. I will undoubtedly support this :laughing:

2 Likes

Good collaboration. I support this.

2 Likes

Exciting! I’m sure we’ll see more projects which on Binance Smart Chain at KyberDMM. This is an interesting one, everyone should read the details.

2 Likes

I love the games on the blockchain. They’re already pretty popular, so I’d love to see more game projects on Kyber.

Thanks to Kyber, we also hear about new projects that we are not aware of. always follow management offers!!!

In addition, I think that the tokens of game structures will gain more value from now on. This is my own opinion do not take it as investment advice :)))

1 Like

NFT’s and games are my fav area. Support this but the FIWA token is not known a lot in community. It will be good for them.

lol same name so i might be biased! DeFi Warrior looks like it would be a very useful partner for Kyber with its big community. I support this proposal for a joint liquidity mining program on the DMM! Kyber needs more NFT projects! Defi Warrior should also move most of their FIWA token liquidity to the DMM since it provides high capital efficiency.