Joint Liquidity Mining on Ethereum with Unbound Finance on Kyber DMM

Unbound finance will be the future concept with using LP token to collateral and earn more yield

1 Like

A project like this has crazy good potential, the DeFi space needs evolving projects like this, and the amount of opportunities arising with Unbound Finance are starting to look limitless

1 Like

Unbound is really a gem on Stable coin. I think it will change AMM System in future

1 Like

Interest free, risk free, no repayment deadline, great partnerships, best crypto investors and a fantastic team! Unbound seems to have it all!

1 Like

Very clear project introduction, I think I am now a fan of Unbound Finance. Without a doubt, 100% support this proposal!

1 Like

It is a detailed post, I will follow it.

2 Likes

Very good! When will UND hit the markets? I could not find the token :hushed:

1 Like

We are lucky enough to know this project at such an early stage. Unbound Finance is a just brilliant idea by prodigies, backed by some strong investors from well-known projects like Polygon, Enjin, DAO Maker, Fantom and many more… It’s going to UNBOUND all the cash flow into it, just wait and watch it grow gradually.

For those who don’t know, Unbound finance is a decentralized, cross-chain liquidity protocol that is building the next money lego by unlocking the liquidity from AMMs. The protocol is the ‘First-Ever-Debt-Free Liquidity Provision System’ that collateralizes LP Tokens to generate synthetic assets including UND and uETH. The protocol charges no interest rates and is liquidation-free.

1 Like

Really wonderful, strong with hell lots of new concepts and everyone is talking about unbound.

1 Like

Project like this have potential, can change the face of defi market, awesome it will go far in crypto space.

1 Like

Strong project with awesome concepts

1 Like

Never super excited like this in other project. I guarantee this project one of the top 5 major crypto at the future. No liquidation, no interest, risk free, no repayment deadline, great partnerships and best crypto investors. What else could anyone want? THIS IS INSANE. Good job team to bringing into another level. Awesome…:+1::+1::+1::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

What a nice oppertunity for both, Unbound Finance and Kyber, would love to see this partnership!

This is very good aa Unbound is a very good project. It will be benefitial for both parties.

I have been in many projects, studying and without a doubt this is one of the most incredible and with the greatest potential in Defi ecosystem!!! congratulations to the team!

I have to say this has been on everyone’s radar for a long time. I’m looking at you Loi Luu!

Unbound’s mission proposition is well thought out, innovative, and ready to be a mainstay in crypto. Hope to have Kyber join us on our journey!

great project ! can’t wait

First, Congrats Team Unbound.! This is one amazing and Unique idea to come up with an aggregator layer over the existing AMM’s. This is going to be super crazy project. Everyday, Crypto Space and particularly DeFi keeps extending the boundaries and comes up with very innovative projects / ideas. Unbound is definitely going to be the game changer in the DeFi space. This Proposal has been very much intriguing as I started reading it. Hope this proposal materialize and we get to experience super cool Yield % with Kyber and Unbound.

The concept of using idle LPTs to generate higher yield is sure to make defi a lot more efficient and is a great deal for all the LPS out there. Great job team Unbound.

Unbound is definitely a very promising project.