Ambassador Program Application for Community Champion

Basic Info

I am Gbiri Oluwaseun (Olokoji). I have been in the crypto space for over a year now. I am a cross DAO contributor who has contributed and is still contributing to crypto and web3 communities across various capacities like; technical writing, moderation, DAO operations, Twitter Operator, Legal analyst and compliance.

• What are your preferred languages?
    English Language and French Language

Role
Hey there! Please select the role that best describes you:
Community Champions:
I have contributed in a lot of communities and helped them build their communities. I am the Operations Lead of ProXify DAO, a community moderator in DIA DAO and Legal and compliance officer in People DAO. I am also a copywriter in DIA DAO, in my time in web3 i have continued to make great strides in the web3 space.
Link to my CV: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HmHsi0-4ZLdiabRCTMltNUMJ6aTWXhaABarcgpRnNYw/edit
Medium: gbirioluwaseun.medium.com

Reason for Applying to join KyberSwap Ambassador Program
Everyone deserve to know the benefit of DeFi and role Kyberswap plays in elevating it. To able to help grow and scale KyberSwap and build an unwavering community to support the Kyber ecosystem.

1 Like

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: