Application for kyberdao ambassador

Dear KyberDAO Team,
I am EMMANUEL WILLIAM ESIN, and I am applying for the KyberDAO Ambassador role as a Community Champion. I am a seasoned community builder and a loyal user of KyberSwap, and I would love to contribute to the growth and success of the KyberDAO community.
Community Building Experience
I have over five years of experience in community building and engagement for various startups and DeFi projects, such as DIA DAO, Venom Blockchain, WOW EARN, and Fuse Network.
I have successfully created and managed online and offline communities, organized events and campaigns, and fostered a positive and inclusive culture among the members.
I have also helped to raise awareness and adoption of the projects I worked with, and provided feedback and insights to the teams.
Passion for KyberSwap
I am a passionate advocate for KyberSwap and its mission to make DeFi more accessible and inclusive. I believe that KyberSwap has the potential to revolutionize the financial system, and I am excited to be a part of the community.
I use KyberSwap on a regular basis to swap tokens and to participate in DeFi activities. I am also an active member of the KyberSwap Discord and Twitter communities, where I engage in discussions, share my opinions, and help other users.
Skills and Qualities
I am a skilled communicator and a creative thinker. I can build relationships with people from all walks of life, and I can come up with new ideas for how to engage the community.
I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to the KyberSwap community as a Community Champion.
I am eager to join the KyberDAO Ambassador program and to help the KyberDAO community grow and succeed. I am committed to making a positive impact on the DeFi ecosystem and to spreading the word about KyberSwap and its benefits. I look forward to hearing from you and to learning more about the program.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
EMMANUEL WILLIAM ESIN

My CV