My KyberSwap Ambassador Program

My name is EMMANUEL WILLIAM ESIN and my preferred English and am interest in the ambassador to have a role as community champion

Community Champions
I have over 5 years of experience in community building and engagement. I have built and managed communities for several startups and DeFi projects, including [list of projects].
I am a passionate advocate for KyberSwap and its mission to make DeFi more accessible and inclusive. I believe that KyberSwap has the potential to revolutionize the financial system, and I am excited to be a part of the community.

I am a skilled communicator and I am able to build relationships with people from all walks of life. I am also a creative thinker and I am always coming up with new ideas for how to engage the community. I am confident that I would be a valuable asset to the KyberSwap community as a Community Champion.

In addition to my experience and skills, I am also a passionate user of KyberSwap. I use KyberSwap on a regular basis to swap tokens and to participate in DeFi activities. I am also a member of the KyberSwap Discord and Telegram communities, and I am actively involved in the community discussions.

I am confident that I have the skills, experience, and passion necessary to be a successful KyberSwap Ambassador. I am committed to helping the KyberSwap community grow and succeed, and I am excited about the opportunity to make a positive impact on the DeFi ecosystem.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
EMMANUEL WILLIAM ESIN