Application for KyberSwap community champaions Ambassador Program

Hi there!
My name is Victor Robin but your can call me OVR, I speak English and I am excited to apply for the Community Moderation role in the KyberSwap Ambassador Program.

As a community moderator, I have previously worked with several blockchain projects such as Oort Digital, Atta Protocol, and Sportrex. I was responsible for building and engaging the community, creating content, and moderating forums. I believe that these skills and experience would make me a great fit for the KyberSwap community.

In terms of my technical experience in DeFi, I have been actively involved in the space for the past three(3) years, exploring new protocols, and learning about emerging trends. I am particularly drawn to the user-friendly interface and innovative features of KyberSwap, and I believe that my technical expertise could contribute to its success.

As a community moderator, I would love to work with the KyberSwap team to address some of the current challenges and opportunities of KyberSwap in DeFi. I believe that through engaging with the community and gathering feedback, we can come up with innovative solutions that will help KyberSwap stand out in the crowded DeFi space.
Below are links to my profile to know more about my experiences:

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/victor-okon-636972239

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best regards,

OVR