Community Champion- Application

Role: Community Champion

Dear KyberSwap Team,

My name is Evaleni am excited to submit my application for the Ambassador Program/Community Champion for KyberSwap. As a passionate advocate for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, I am eager to share my knowledge and experiences with others and help promote the benefits of decentralized finance.

I have gotten lots of experiences, such as participating in cryptocurrency communities, attending blockchain conferences, or trading on decentralized exchanges. I am knowledgeable about the benefits of using decentralized exchanges and believe that KyberSwap is a powerful tool for anyone looking to trade cryptocurrencies and digital assets.

I am willing to put in the time and effort to help build a strong and engaged community of users for the platform. As an ambassador am open to learn new things and adapting to changes in the industry, with my skill as a content creator i believe i can rise to the challenge and support in the growth of the community.

As an ambassador for KyberSwap, I am committed to promoting the platform and helping others discover the benefits of using a decentralized exchange. I am eager to leverage my skills and experience to help drive adoption of KyberSwap and build a strong and engaged community of users, few projects i have worked with Nuclea Dao NFT, Bybit.

I am excited about the opportunities that the ambassador program presents, including access to exclusive resources and training sessions, as well as the ability to earn rewards and incentives for promoting KyberSwap. I am eager to contribute to the growth and success of the platform and to help build a better financial future for all.

Working with the team will be amazing. I look forward to the opportunity to work with the KyberSwap team and contribute to the success and growth of the community.

Sincerely,

[Evaleni]

Link to my portfolio

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH