Application as brand advocate

Dear KyberSwap team,

I am writing to express my interest in the KyberSwap ambassador role. I have been a long-time user and supporter of KyberSwap, and I am passionate about promoting the decentralized finance space.

I have a strong track record of creating engaging content and generating buzz within the DeFi community. I am active on Twitter (@ceeny007), where I have a sizable amount of followers. I regularly share informative threads, insightful analyses, and educational content about DeFi protocols, blockchain technology, and crypto trends. My content has received positive feedback from industry experts and enthusiasts, helping to spread awareness and understanding of complex concepts.

I’m fluent in English and also a regular contributor to DeFi-related publications and websites. I have written articles for a good number of DeFi protocols.

I am inspired by the transformative potential of DeFi. I believe that DeFi has the power to break down traditional financial barriers, empower individuals with financial sovereignty, and enable access to a wide range of financial services for the unbanked and underbanked.

KyberSwap is a leading DeFi protocol that is making it easier for users to swap tokens, participate in liquidity provision, and engage in yield farming. I am impressed by KyberSwap’s commitment to security, transparency, and user-centric design. I believe that KyberSwap has the potential to be a major player in the DeFi space, and I am excited to be a part of its growth.

I am confident that I have the skills and experience to be an effective KyberSwap ambassador. I am a creative and resourceful communicator. I am also a hard worker and I am committed to excellence.

I am eager to learn more about the KyberSwap ambassador program and to discuss how I can contribute to its success. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Clement John

Application for the Jewish community

1 Like

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: