Application for KyberSwap Ambassador Program (Brand Advocate)

Dear KyberSwap Team,

I am excited to apply for the role of a Brand Advocate in the KyberSwap Ambassador Program. As an individual passionate about DeFi and blockchain technology, I strongly believe in the transformative power these innovations hold for the financial world. Joining the KyberSwap Ambassador Program as a Brand Advocate would allow me to collaborate with like-minded individuals, share my knowledge and insights, and contribute to the growth and success of the platform.

Having carefully reviewed the responsibilities and desired qualities of a Brand Advocate, I am confident that my skills, experiences, and qualities align perfectly with this role. As a content creator and thought leader, I am dedicated to sharing knowledge and information related to the blockchain space. My Medium blog, available at [Medium: Joshua Esin – Medium], serves as a platform for me to disseminate valuable insights and educate others about DeFi and blockchain technology. Additionally, I actively engage with the crypto community on Twitter, where I share news, industry updates, and participate in relevant discussions. You can find me on Twitter at [Twitter: https://twitter.com/DHeavenlygold]. My commitment to content creation, coupled with my passion for sharing knowledge, makes me a strong fit for the role of a Brand Advocate.

below are others of my contact details:

• Name: Joshua William Esin
  • Email: [email protected]
  • Telegram: @DHeavenlygold
  • Discord: Joshua Gold#1385

I am thrilled about the opportunity to join the KyberSwap Ambassador Program and contribute to the community. The chance to collaborate with other Ambassadors and the KyberSwap team, access exclusive resources, information, and training, as well as participate in exclusive events, is truly appealing to me. Additionally, I eagerly anticipate the receipt of unique merchandise and the opportunity to be rewarded with KNC incentives.

Thank you for considering my application. With my dedication, knowledge, and passion for DeFi and blockchain, I am confident that I can effectively fulfill the responsibilities of a Brand Advocate and make a positive impact on the KyberSwap platform. I look forward to discussing my qualifications further and demonstrating my commitment to the KyberSwap Ambassador Program.

Yours sincerely,

Esin, Joshua William