Application for the Role of Brand Advocate For the KyberSwap Ambassador Program

Name: Faith Akpan
Preferred Language: English
Role: Brand Advocates/Thought Leaders

I am a technology enthusiast with special interest in the Blockchain Technology skilled in the fields of Community Management and moderation, Content Creation, Video editing, graphics designing, memes Creation, and Social media marketing. I’ve worked for several innovative projects in the past years and I’ve gained an appreciable amount of experience in my area of expertise.

Profiles: My social Profiles

Why KyberSwap
DeFi has been one of the most revolutionary advancements in the blockchain space, aiming to disrupt traditional financial systems and offer a more inclusive, accessible, and transparent financial ecosystem.
Dapps like KyberSwap showcase the power of blockchain technology to transform the financial landscape, democratize access to financial services, and empower individuals to take control of their finances. The rapid innovation and growth in this space continue to inspire countless enthusiasts and professionals to contribute to and shape the future of finance.
KyberSwap serves the true Idea behind Decentralization.

I will be happy to contribute to the growth of KyberSwap project as a Brand advocate which is my strongest skill.
I believe I meet your requirements of an Ideal Brand Advocate. I can take on responsibilities and Promote quality contents across social platforms.

Resume

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: