Application for the role of an ambassador (Brand Advocate)

Basic Info

Name - Justus Ekon.
Preferred language is English.

Social Channels;
Twitter: @Iamdjjustunez
Telegram: @JustusEkon
Medium: Ekon Justus – Medium

Role: Brand Advocate

Experience:

Since I started my journey in the crypto space over three years ago, I’ve learnt alot from ambassador programs. I have taken part in a number of ambassador programs throughout this time, including those run by Andromeda network, Binance smart chain network, Ethereum, and GAME FI, among others, I’ve worked for Thinkium, Gyro and even Virgo and so on.
MetisDAO, Polimec and NUVO are my most recent ambassador programs, which I am already a part of.
As my journey goes on I’ve been able to sharpen my skills in making creative contents like infographics, videos, memes, threads and articles; in the vain to generate awareness and leads to social media promotion of these project.

And so I wish to start my own journey in Kyberswap. I’m willing actively participate in any activity concerning KyberSwap and any activity to promote Kyber and regularly work to provide my audience with fresh, useful knowledge.

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: