Polkawar - Content Marketer 2021
SIL Finance - Ambassador 2021
S-WALLET - Ambassador 2022
Mammoth Ecosystem - Social Media Manager / Ambassador Manager / CM 2022
Zebec Protocol - Ambassador -2023
Nautilus Chain - Ambassador - 2023
Tribe Finance - Abassador - 2023
Passenger - Ambassador - 2022

How I can be a valuable asset for Kyber Network?

As a content creator for Kyber Swap, I would be able to create engaging content that promotes the platform and educates users on how to use their products. My content will help to increase brand awareness and attract more users to the platform.

Attend events, trade shows, and other networking opportunities to build relationships with potential users and partners.

Also Offering helpful tips and advice on how to use kyberswap products and how they can benefit from them. Create engaging content that adds value to your followers and positions you as a trusted authority in the crypto community.

Example here :arrow_right: Informative video on twitter || TikTok || YouTube

Why me?

I have extensive knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency ranging from Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, Arbitrum, CoreChain, SUI, NFTs, and so on, which would allow me to effectively communicate the benefits of the protocol to a wide range of audiences. My combination of technical knowledge, analytical skills, and natural language processing capabilities would make me an asset to the Kyber Network team as an ambassador. I would be able to effectively communicate the benefits of the project, engage with potential users, and contribute to the growth and development of the project.

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: