My BIO for Kyber Network

Hello, my name is Andrey and I am 19 years old, I am from Ukraine and maybe someone heard from its east from Donetsk region, from a small town. For more than two years I have been studying cryptocurrency, trading, trading on the spot and going through various testnets. Exactly one year ago, I discovered a new direction for myself and it was the program of ambassadors. I am no longer new to Ambassador programs. I have been in such ambassador programs as: Injective, Kattana, IguVerse, SEI, Cloud, RedStone, Braavos, Inery and several other lesser known projects. And I know quite a lot about this area, how to work here and promote projects. It is important for me to be a member of the Ambassador program, because it is always a new acquaintance and, of course, an incredible experience.

I would like to apply for this role Brand Advocates/Thought Leaders.

Now I’ll tell you a little more about my skills, I make posts, threads, articles for projects. I make videos, art, infographic memes, for two projects I made small NFT collections, I also have experience as an admin in discord and telegram. And for the Injective project, I created and maintain a CIS twitter page.

Here is an example of my work for Injectives -Injective - Google Drive

Also, their pluses are that I have a twitter account with 1100 subscribers and an average of 200-2000 views under posts. There is a medium, reddit, github, discord, telegram, instagram and other social networks, there is also a tiktok account where the target crypto audience is 250 subscribers.

Below are links to my social networks.

Twitter
Medium
TikTok
TG
Discord - sweet_salt#5364

1 Like

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: