I’m Chindah Lloyd.

Preferred language is English.

Channels;
Twitter: @ChindahLloyd
Telegram: @chindah_lloyd
Medium: Chindah Lloyd – Medium

Application For Brand Advocate Ambassador

Experience:

I’ve been a brand ambassador for top DeFi projects like gate.io , Zoidpay, Bluejay Finance, Paribus, Arianee/SPKZ, just to mention a few.

I’ve been in the DeFi space for a long time, and I have passion and also understanding of it.

Because of that I make creative contents like infographics, videos, memes, threads and articles about DeFi projects like the above listed projects which in turn generates awareness and leads to social media promotion of the project.

Inspiration:

I love DeFi for what if offers, no doubt DeFi brings a revolution to the finance world by offering a kind of freedom different from TradFi where you have control of your assets without need for external parties!

And I have interest in KyberSwap, because I think it’s a unique DEX aggregator and I really love its interoperability across several Blockchain platforms! And of recent it’s expansion to zkSync Era is just wonderful.

I do hope to be part of this project, KyberSwap is truly amazing.

Sorry for multiple application, I can’t seem to delete them.
The multiple application is from my bad internet, I thought that it hadn’t been sent

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: