I’m Wiscobus by name popularly known as Crypto Evangelist

Preferred language is English

Public channels

Twitter: https://twitter.com/assetmantlelove?t=WkTd8EAvcRZMuUzEU0RUqg&s=09
Discord: Wiscobuscrypto#6403
Telegram: cryptodruggee
Medium: cryptowiscobus

Experience

I have 4(four ) years experience in working for crypto brands, companies and project.

I specialize in helping grow crypto projects with my professional skills and services such as social media marketing, community moderation ,content writing, video animation/editing and graphics design. (CONTENT CREATION)

I have helped projects such as :white_check_mark:Dash, :white_check_mark:Polygon​:white_check_mark: Covalent :white_check_mark:BitcoinCash :white_check_mark:Seascape etc. gain visibility,productivity and global adoption with the above highlighted services.

:fire::fire:Wouldn’t you want your project to achieve meritorious success?

Click on the LINK below to access my previous works.
bit.ly/3C7htOL
bit.ly/3jdKijs
bit.ly/3vqyke6

My strength is my ability to truly understand your project road map and pride myself of my reputation on working it out to a reality such that, your project achieves its desired goals and objectives.

What am looking for is a project i can add positive VALUE to, that I could produce a positive return for

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: