My application for Brand Advocates Kyber Network

Nick Rotenberg

Language: English, French, Ukrainian, Russian.

Applying for a position: Brand Advocates.

About me:
Skills and Work Experience: CV Document

Last job: Sei Network, Manager French community Discord/Twitter.

My social channels:
Twitter (X)
Telegram Community
TikTok
YouTube channel
Medium

Сontent creation experience:

Work1 Work2 Work3

Work4 Work5 Work6

Work7 Work8 Work9

Why am I passionate about DeFi ?

With the advent of DeFi - today’s world of finance is a better place.
This solution changes the everyday principle of the banking financial system, where at any moment the user can be limited to access to his funds, and he is not protected from bankruptcy of the bank or disposal of his money by the bank.

DeFi - provides reliability, transparency of funds and transactions, fast payment throughput, insurance protocols, different deposit solutions, multi-currency exchange of funds. And most importantly, no other banking structure can compare to this solution. Therefore, as a modern user and connoisseur of web3 technologies, I believe that in today’s world of finance, the best solution is to use DeFi and introduce it to the masses, changing the world for the better.

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: