Brand advocate application

Hi team!

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨

My name is Dallas Eze, I’m a graduate chemical engineer who ventured into crypto as a hobby. I started off as a basic cryptocurrency buyer and blockchain appreciator. I bought the known cryptocurrencies with potentials and sold them when a little profit added on top and some I held for a long period of time. I got to learn that these projects that hold these currencies have other products and incentives other than just their tokens. I got to know about DeFi products, farming staking and a lot more. Eventually I found out that I could use my skills to work for some of the projects coming out in the crypto space and ever since then I have not looked back as i have worked for many projects as ambassador and also community manager.

I speak fluent English. I also write and understand French and Korean on a business level.

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

I have worked for many projects as their ambassador for more than 2 years now and with these years passed i have gained vast experience in Content creation and article writing to add with Community moderation. I use my skillset and dedication to the cause to ensure i give my quota in contribution to the projects general public view and so far it has been a nice experience having to work for these projects some prior to their listing and then watching them grow to bigger and promising projects. I have worked for Solve.care, NFTrade, IXSwap, Qredo, Starsharks, Hololoot, Waves protocol and currently working for Starsharks as their moderator on both discord and telegram communities.

Over the course of these years, I have learnt vital nitty-gritty of content creation and how to function excellently as a brand advocate which requires diligence and competence.

𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐞

I seek to be part of your brand advocates.

𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬

There are a number of things I have mastered over the years in my journey as a content creator. Being a skilled graphic designer, I design banners, infographics, factsheets and also informative motion videos.

I have been a designer for some years now and I constantly add to my knowledge by learning everyday as learning never ends. I make edit videos too, This comes off some rigorous courses I took last year and I have grown to master this skill.

I make very funny memes too as I have grown to believe that memes should always be funny and not just pictorial representations, in as much as these pictures convey information, when its funny, it grabs attention faster and with that I make very funny ones.

I am skilled in writing Articles too! I write quality and highly informative articles for projects I work for trying as much as possible to be direct and captivating to provide all round good reading experience for whoever reads it. All these comes with a good social media presence on my side because with good content comes higher chances of like minds researching into that very project. I have a good social media presence whom I also implore with the aid of my professional tweets to invest on projects i have made research on.

Why i would love to be considered as an ambassador for your project includes first of all the experience i stand to add up to my already increasing experience. With every project i have worked for in the past, I have gained much needed experience. I have learnt and improve my vast knowledge of web3, blockchain space, and DeFi solutions to every day challengesand also trends like the GameFi and NFTs so definitely adding to this vast knowledge stands as my major aim. Aside that, being part of and being able to assist a project as promising as yours would make any web3 oriented individual share a feeling of pride because to be able to give my skills and knowledge to your project will be a privilege i wouldn’t want to pass me by in anyway. This has also influenced my decision to apply for this project. With the level of expertise I bring, I am sure you will enjoy having me as an ambassador just like other projects i have worked for as I am very professional in my dealings. What I bring to the table include:

:arrow_forward:Professional content creation
:arrow_forward:Professional analysis of project strengths
:arrow_forward:Thoughtful shilling like an investor would
:arrow_forward:Ability to work under pressure and set KPI’s
:arrow_forward:Productive achievements within few days
:arrow_forward:Video creation, infographics, Articles, Memes
:arrow_forward:Offline and online event organization

Here is a link to the graphics, videos and articles I have made previously.

I hope to be part of your ambassador program.