Brand Advocates/Thought Leader

I’m an influencer and graduate of banking and finance I’m from the eastern part of Nigeria currently based in the western part of the country I love gaming, reading and also carrying out research on things I find interesting i started my crypto journey 4 years ago it has be an adventure so far crypto has changed my life positively and helped me grow in various ways and connected me to brilliant minds around the world through me my friends and family are learning Crypto
I’ve worked with brands like

Iotex (Ai )

Zignaly (profit sharing platform/nft auction)

Unstoppable web (web3 domain platform ) (affiliate)

Xt xchange (exchange platform)

Mantradao (Dao)

Sentinel (cosmos)

Comdex (cosmos)

Bytrade ( xchange platform)

Coinw ( xchange platform)

Whitecoin xwc (DEX)

I believe in the vision of this project I’ll love to be a part of this project and help propagate what this unique project aims and objective is all about in the crypto space and also learn and improve on my skill and attain more level of experience and work effectively with others that would be actively involved in this project

With over 4 years experience and and proven track record as a two time Ambassador of the month for Asvalabs (launch pad platform) I’ll be a great fit and also with a tweet impression of over 400k monthly I’ll spread this project to a wider audience via creating graphics and video graphics designs, animated videos and also making eye catchy tweets that would drive traction towards this unique project

Here’s a link to my twitter ( check media for recent contents)

https://twitter.com/el_obino?t=N8ArXW1MvrhGXv4kJZZd3w&s=09