Application for brand advocate

BASIC INFO

My name is Solomon Augustus John and I am currently a petroleum engineering undergraduate at the prestigious university of Uyo Nigeria.

I speak English fluently, I can also read and write I have French and a little of Spanish

ROLE
Brand advocate/ thought leaders

**DETAILS **

I am a very enthusiastic crypto analyst, trader and brand ambassador who seeks every available opportunity to use my skills in helping promote crypto brands by creating awareness via videos, articles, memes, and hosting events.
I currently have gathered a memorable six years experience in the crypto space and Web 3, having worked with Equilibrium DeFi, Oro Pocket, Dapps, MatrixETF, Swallet.ai and Unifarm as their Ambassador.

My major skill sets are

• Professional content creation

• Ability to work under pressure and meet target deadlines

• Video creation

• Infographics

• Article writing

• Meme creation as well as

• Hosting offline and online events

Here are a few of my social media platforms and links to previous jobs done

Facebook page

Instagram handle

Linked in

Medium

Twitter handle

YouTube channel

Tiktok

(https://twitter.com/soloaugustus/status/1505223299189678082?t=iNqVhgwu1IRRzawwEnzYeQ&s=19)

(MatrixETF NFTs. Introducing MatrixETF NFTs | by John Mark | Medium)

(Benefits of S-Wallet for users S-wallet as a cryptocurrency wallet is able to keep track of their users asset and also do a lot of things for their users which wouldn’t be found in other crypto… - John Mark - Medium)

(how to buy S wallet's swp token on Hotbit exchange - YouTube)

(https://twitter.com/soloaugustus/status/1500390218893082625?t=4K-FzLOtMoouqn_ho40hDw&s=19)

If given the opportunity, I will use my graphic designing skills, marketing, video editing and blogging to publisize your brand to my client via my huge followership social media platforms, bringing in more members as well as creating more awareness in my locality.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.