Community Champion

Hello everyone :wave:

My name is Gonçalo Veloso, but feel free to call me Jahlo
Your new Community Champion

Here is a bit about myself:

Worked in sectors as banking systems, telecommunications and energy services, fashion and most recently, gaming industry. Managed portfolios with over 300 active clients. Seasoned in prospecting new opportunities over different channels. Focused on achieving and maintaining KPIs. Experienced in written content and social media engagement.
Joined blockchain industry in late 2019 and noticed the deep need that Web3 companies have for professionals with experience in marketing, sales and customer success while always protecting the brand.

The Web3 communities that I have engaged the most (personally and professionally) are
Psychedelic Anonymous, Oxya Origin and KCS (after the rebranding) where I have been executing mainly community management roles. Being responsible for community engagement, activities, and feedback (mainly on Discord and Twitter) while always protecting the brand and looking for new partnerships. I have organized tournaments, done AMA’s, recaps, threads and ticketing. To help me to manage large numbers I speak 3 languages: Portuguese, English, and Spanish at native, fluent and advanced levels respectively.

If you desire, we can have a call any day between 9-5 BST ideally, but if I’m also available to adjust the time zone.

Preferred contact method:
Email: [email protected]
Discord: Jahlo#9295