Joint Liquidity Mining on Polygon with Pegaxy (PGX Token) on KyberDMM

Pegaxy is expected to become the second Axie infinity with art, gameplay, and builder team.
I will be the first player. No doubt anymore

1 Like

Support! Really like team! hope to be a unicorn soon

1 Like

This proposal is really promising! The team is packed full with awesome and talented people, I hope to see their visions come true! Let’s go Aetherians! Pegaxy all the waayy :racehorse:

1 Like

With Kyber being one of the best decentralize token exchange we have nowadays, I think Pegaxy deserves to be listed in this exchange platform since Pegaxy for me so far base on their whitepaper, AMA’s, Developers and community has a very big potential when it be launch. The team, community and the project itself is exceptional. Looking forward to use this platform when exchanging Pegaxy tokens. Cheers and More powers Pegaxy!!

1 Like

Pegaxy is the good project and we need liquidity mining on polygon

1 Like

Adding liquidity to this project is can to be invaluable! There is an extremely fast growing and supportive community that when attached to the Kyber Ecosystem, will bring tons of awareness to both Pegaxy and KyberDMM specifically! The team has the support and technical skills to not only make this THE Blockchain Horse Racing game but also The greatest play to earn game in general!

1 Like

I really love the scholar-manager relationship in this game. The team has solid foundation . For this project to be successful, supporters in asia must participate. Roadmap is very transparent hoping that it will be followed as dates been posted. I’m willing to participate and invest in this project. Hope for the best!

1 Like

This project is hands down one of the best right now. It’s really promising after reading the whitepaper. Also the community is cherry on top!

If this proposal goes in, it’ll be awesome! Hoping for the success you are seeking! Cheers!

~ Love from Pegaxy PH FB Community

1 Like

This will surely bring more awareness/exposure to Kyber ecosystem as Pegaxy has a lot of potential in the play to earn metaverse. Win-win for both sides!

1 Like

This project is really an exciting one, which many people can play, enjoy and be competitive at the same time. It will help a lot of people along the way.

1 Like

Pegaxy us one of most exciting projects yet. Theme of horse racing and breeding has universal appeal but most important this team, lead by Corey is fully aware of way Play to Earn works. They seem to have learned well from market leader Axie Infinity and have set up such a great base from this. Their scholarship scheme works to protect both Managers and Scholars for example. Hugely important project, I hope Kyber fully supports this. Thank you.

1 Like

Its a exciting project! Lets make this happen!

1 Like

One of the strongest point of Pegaxy is its novel Renting system. It provides Security for not only for the Pega owner (Manager), but for the Renter (Scholar).

Traditionally rental systems inside of P2E were controlled by the Manager and payments were made manually to the Scholar. This system provided large opportunity for low-quality Managers to “scam” unsuspecting Scholars by having them work for weeks or months on end, and never paying the Scholar for their hard work.

With the Escrow system in place, safer transactions will happen. This potential shows that Pegaxy not only used innovations from existing successful games (like Axie Infinity), but also cranked it one notch higher, developing something not even this big player has been able to implement yet. It is not a surprise why these big partners have swooped in and also saw the potential of Pegaxy.

I believe (like most of us) that Pegaxy is an ideal candidate for Rainmaker Liquidity Mining on KyberDMM.

1 Like

Will definitely invest here!

1 Like

One of the most promising P2E games of 2021! Let’s back them up!

1 Like

Full support! The Play-to-Earn gaming space is only growing and with new games like Pegaxy it’s becoming more and more mature.

The game itself looks promising with a great roadmap for future development. $PXS will partially help cover the cost, so a greater liquidity should be beneficial for both sides

1 Like

Definitely support this! A new upcoming nft game bundled with this joint liquidity mining makes things much more exciting. Will look forward for this!

Pegaxy is an incredible project, i saw the road map and for sure this will be a big thing in the future, you all should support this game, it provides a way to work safely without getting scammed or something.:heart_eyes:

Pegaxy shows a promising future from the team’s hardwork to their creativity and dedication. And being a part of that will definitely give out one of the best rides in NFT gaming! So much excited for this collaboration to happen!

This will speed things up… great work!