Joint Liquidity Mining on Polygon with Pegaxy (PGX Token) on KyberDMM

Please consider the proposal, pegaxy will be the next axie infinity in NFT world. :slight_smile: I myself will stake if this happens thanks!!

Pegaxy is a really promising project. Good team, art, backers and a lot of supporters. Would really help a lot of players if PGX has liquidity options.

This project has a great potential to be huge!

Joint LM will benefit both projects and will surely drive adoption. Supporting this proposal.

This is a great project with a lot of potential. As one of their future investor we are also looking forward to the approval of this project. It will bring another milestone specially to the community of Pegaxy

I Like this game and will support it !

I really like this project this will be an awsome collab hope this project will succes and will support it.

Existing game arts like btx in cartoon movie ! seem like the team has good backers with experience member on gaming development. hope u guys go fast.
anw it looks like the very first project on Polygon that launching on Kyber. Good collaboration. More power :muscle: :kissing_heart:

I’m only know about KyberDMM because of Pegaxy. Can’t wait for the release of both tokens and the game. They have thought of many areas of game play that give access to all levels of crypto and gaming entry.

This will be a very good collaboration project between Kyber and Pegaxy as this looks to be a game with huge promise. As seen with other recent breakthrough blockchain games, the potential is enormous especially on the Marketplace/Transactions side! Fast token swapping, deep liquidity, ease of use is very important to blockchain games and with the help of Kyber, this will become possible!

this is a great project that will satisfy the need for entertainment and monetization

Pegaxy, the best and most ambitious project of Metaverse games, proves itself with its design studies and rapid progress in the project. In addition, large investment funds such as Kyber Ventures, Crypto.com Capital and Shima Capital invest heavily in this project, which is the biggest proof of how ambitious and successful the project is. Recently, Kyber has implemented many successful liquidity mining operations with DMM protocols. It has recently been powered by Avax-DYP liquidity mining. Now we want to win Pegaxy for the biggest and most ambitious liquidity mining of liquidity mining. Come on Kyber, we wanted it, you do it. Thanks

Wow, this is beautiful

So cool! I’m stoked to see how Pegaxy develops. They have an amazing concept, great artwork, a talented team, and a growing community. Plus they’re super close to real gameplay in December (a rare feat in gaming crypto). I’d love to see PGX on the KyberDMM platform! There will be plenty of demand for Pegaxy and it definitely deserves a spot.