KyberDAO Community Delegate Application

Name: Syed Mubashshir hasan
Ethereum Address: 0xFae1a6C0bc37F510cf7f13339dBbbf1Cf9aF9bb6
Telegram: @punkmobi
Discord: @punkmobi
twitter: @punkmobi
Email: [email protected]

Dear KyberSwap Team,

I am writing to express my keen interest in the KyberDAO Community Delegate Program, as advertised. With a strong background in community management, marketing, and business development in the blockchain and Web3 space, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute my skills and insights to the governance process of KyberDAO.

Having closely followed the evolution of KyberSwap and its commitment to decentralization and community engagement, I am impressed by the vision and innovation your team has brought to the crypto ecosystem. The KyberDAO Community Delegate Program aligns perfectly with my experience and passion for fostering inclusive and active communities within the blockchain space.

In my current role as a Relationship & Account Manager at a leading Web3 marketing agency, I have managed relationships with notable projects such as Aavegotchi, Satori Finance, and API3 DAO. This experience has equipped me with a deep understanding of community dynamics, stakeholder engagement, and strategic partnership development. I am confident that these skills will be invaluable in actively participating in governance discussions and voting on Kyber Improvement Proposals.

My community management experience is further demonstrated by my role as a Community Manager for Project Red, where I have organized engaging community events and collaborated with cross-functional teams to drive community growth. Additionally, my involvement as an L1 Community Member in Bankless DAO has provided me with insights into the collaborative nature of blockchain communities and the potential for meaningful cross-promotional activities.

With a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a robust set of technical and digital skills, I bring a unique combination of technical proficiency and creative problem-solving to the table. I am well-versed in SEO, digital marketing, web3 research, data analytics, and graphic design, which will enable me to effectively promote KyberDAO’s initiatives and engage with the community on various platforms.

The responsibilities outlined for KyberDAO Community Delegates resonate with me deeply. I am enthusiastic about voting on KIPs, actively participating in discussions, staying connected with the community through social media, and collaborating within a private Telegram group to drive positive change within the KyberDAO ecosystem.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to contribute to KyberDAO’s mission and to help shape the future of decentralized governance. I am available for an interview at your earliest convenience to discuss how my skills align with the goals of the KyberDAO Community Delegate Program.

Sincerely,
Syed Mubashshir Hasan

1 Like

Thank you for expressing your interest, we will let you know when the selection period will begin!