KyberDAO Community Delegate Appication

Ethereum Address: 0xC71D56BFCD6317e01cDcdbCca2e5D11d160440ca
Telegram: @A_yaqub
Discord: ibn_yaqub
Twitter(X): @aji_yakubu

Dear KyberDAO Community,

I am writing to express my strong interest in becoming a Community Delegate and contributing to the KyberDAO ecosystem.

Having reviewed the requirements and goals of the KyberDAO Community Delegate role, I am confident that my background aligns perfectly with the responsibilities of this position. My proven track record as a clerical and data-entry staff, coupled with my deep involvement in the web3 and blockchain space, makes me well-suited to support and represent the KyberDAO community.

With over three years of experience in the web3 domain and more than a year of hands-on involvement as a community manager, moderator, and active member, I understand the significance of effective communication, engagement, and problem-solving within a community. My time at FTT-DAO, where I was consistently recognized as the most active community member, showcases my dedication to fostering meaningful connections and delivering exceptional support.

Furthermore, my role as a W3Evangelist at Gnosis Builder Nigeria demonstrates my ability to initiate and nurture thriving communities, as evidenced by growing the community from scratch to 380 members within two weeks. This experience speaks to my capability to engage diverse audiences across various platforms, which I believe will be invaluable in representing KyberDAO.

Drawing from my project management skills, I have a keen eye for detail and a knack for identifying and addressing community concerns in a structured manner. My commitment to keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in the web3 and blockchain landscape enables me to provide valuable insights to community members, fostering an environment of learning and growth.

I am excited about the opportunity to join the KyberDAO community as a delegate, bringing my enthusiasm, skills, and passion for blockchain technology to contribute to its success. I am confident that my ability to manage projects, communicate effectively, and deliver exceptional service will be an asset to the KyberDAO ecosystem.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the chance to discuss how my expertise can support KyberDAO’s goals and objectives.

Best regards,
Yakubu Abdulrazaq

1 Like

Thank you for expressing your interest, we will let you know when the selection period will begin!

2 Likes