Ambassadorship Application

My name is Bright Emmanuel,i am writing to express my keen interest in becoming a Web3 Ambassador for your project. I have been an ambassador for web3 projects including ReefChain and BEI and i firmly believe in the development of Web3 technologies and it’s potential to revolutionize the digital landscape. Being a part of your project will help me contribute to the growth of Web3, and also provide me with an opportunity to learn and collaborate with like-minded individuals.

Here’s why i would like to be a part of this project:

1. Passion for Web3: I am genuinely passionate about the concept of Web3 and its underlying principles of decentralization, privacy, and user empowerment. I firmly believe that Web3 technologies have the potential to reshape industries, improve trust, and empower individuals.

2. Communication Skills: As a person,I can communicate effectively and concisely making complex concepts more accessible to a wider audience. I can assist in creating educational content (infographics) about this project ,writing articles, or even conducting AMA sessions to spread awareness about this project and its potentials.

3. Community Engagement: I strongly believe in the power of community and its role in driving growth. I can actively engage with this community through various social media platforms such as instagram,discord,medium,twitter,Facebook, YouTube and telegram .

4. Adaptability and Learning: I am always eager to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks therefore, i will continuously educate myself to ensure that i can provide accurate and relevant information to the community.

Here are my socials;
Telegram =>Telegram: Contact @BabyfaceBEE
Instagram =>Bright Emmanuel Edet (@brightt_ee) • Instagram photos and videos
Discord =>Discord
YouTube =>B.E.E ✨ - YouTube
Twitter =>https://twitter.com/BabyfaceBright?t=6A8sIXCxI1if-T8tcS2RSg&s=09

I am excited about the opportunity to be a Web3 Ambassador for your project and contribute to the growth and adoption of Web3 technologies. I firmly believe that my communication skills, community engagement, and passion for Web3 make me an ideal candidate for this role.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of working together and contributing to the success of your project.

Sincerely,
Bright Emmanuel

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: