I’m Raphael but popular known as RafaelJeff
Preferred language is English

Public channels

Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeffrafael88
Discord: RafaelJeff#4913
Telegram: RafaelJeff
Medium: Rafael Jeff – Medium

Experience

I’m Raphael, a fun filled and loving person. I’m a self dedicated and goal oriented person. I have worked in the blockchain industry for more than 2 years. Im a crypto and Defi enthusiastic person with broad knowledge about the blockchain industry. I have vast experiences as an Ambassador as i have worked for projects like Bora, Oasis Network, Waves, Velocore and others. I used my skills as content creator and graphic designer to make content and infographics in enlightening people and potential investors avout the projects on my social media handles.

Inspiration

I was inspired by what DeFi could offer, the possibilities and financial freedom it creates for people and most especially the freedom from government. DeFi helps to eliminate traditional banking system, most especially the middlemen and this aided quicker and smooth transactions. Using a dApp like KyberSwap, which accumulate liquidity and enables the swiftly exchange of tokens without any third parties, and this replaces the traditionalbanking system. It’ll be a great honour if im chosen to be an ambassador at KyberSwap.

1 Like

Hi Rafael,

Your application has caught our attention, we would love to have chance for more detailed discussion.
Please help to send me your telegram and discord username via Message box and let us know about your thoughts.

Best regards

1 Like

TG: RafaelJeff
Discord: Rafaeljeff#4913

My Discord is open and im happy to work with this amazing project