Kyber ambassador program application

Name: Awopetu Iyanuoluwa (ifeolayeni)
Language: English

ROLE: Brand advocate/thought leader.

Here’s my linktree

It’s important to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and news in the industry and share that information in a concise and easy-to-understand manner. Through the use of informative charts and infographs in writing Comprehensive threads about projects, I’ve been able to bring insights to Twitter/crypto users. This helped summarise what a project is all about as most people wouldn’t take the time to read through a white paper. But a well written, creative content whereby community members can discuss and give their opinions and ideas. Also hosting Twitter spaces, having chats have helped create buzz where necessary.

On Defi aspect, I’m passionate about the potential of decentralized finance due to its decentralized nature, accessibility, transparency, interoperability, and constant innovation, all of which create a financial system that is more equitable and accessible for everyone. The interoperability of DeFi platforms that allows them to work with one another including traditional finance system shows a great flexibility. This allows for lots of new opportunities and financial innovations. Kyberswap is one of my go to Dapp as it offers the lowest possible slippage (I’m always on the lookout for this, lol) and best exchange rates compared to other platforms I’ve used. This is one trait most Defi traders are all about when using the swap features.

To be able to contribute to the platform would be a great privilege for me. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.