Ambassador Program Application (Brand Advocate)- Africa

Hello, my name is Jafar, and I am applying for the Brand Advocates/Thought Leaders role in the KyberSwap Ambassador Program. My preferred languages are English.

a. You can find my public platforms and social channels at the following links:
*LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jafar-liman-692536230

• TikTok: Crypto Captain (@jafarlima2) | TikTok
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/jafarliman2?s=21&t=qSt7MSuFJsgT7FxPuoEBeg
  • Medium: Jafar liman – Medium
    *Instagram: Jafar Liman (@Jafarleeman) • Instagram photos and videos
    As a crypto TikTok content creator and editor with over 10,000 followers, I have a proven track record of creating engaging and informative content for a wide audience. I am adept at crafting stories and messaging that resonates with my followers and helps them better understand complex topics in the DeFi/blockchain/crypto space. Additionally, my experience working with web3 and crypto projects such as Waves, Moonbeam, and Inery Blockchain has given me a deep understanding of the industry and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a way that is accessible to the average person. As a professional technical writer, I am skilled at crafting content that is both informative and engaging, making me an ideal candidate for the Brand Advocates/Thought Leaders role in the KyberSwap Ambassador Program.

DeFi and blockchain technology have the potential to revolutionize traditional financial systems and bring greater financial inclusion to people around the world. This inspires me because it aligns with my values of promoting equitable access to resources and opportunities. When it comes to using Dapps like KyberSwap, I am inspired by the platform’s user-friendly interface, fast transaction times, and commitment to promoting decentralized finance. I believe that KyberSwap has the potential to become a leading platform in the DeFi space, and I am excited to be a part of promoting its growth and adoption.
here are some of my work samples:
Video contents:

Articles:

events hosted by me :
1 **Offline Events **

2. Online Events:

Hi Jafar,

Thanks for reaching us out, your application has caught our attention, we would love to have chance for more detailed discussion.
Please help to send me your telegram and discord username via Message box and let us know about your thoughts.