Application as a Brand Advocates(Ambassador)

Basic Info

I’m Musteqeem but popular known as StrongMind
Preferred language is English

Public channels

Twitter: https://twitter.com/StrongMind0
Discord: StrongMind#6967
Telegram: @StrongMindd1
Medium: StrongMind – Medium

Experience

I’m a web3 Content-strategist/Content-Creator with over 4 years of working experience and up-to-date knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrency, I’m confident I can bring valuable skills and experience to any Web3 project I am involved in.
As a content creator, I have been involved in several Ambassador and KoL programs throughout my career. In these programs, my involvement has ranged from Creating content such as blog posts, tutorials, and social media posts, to providing feedback and insights on the products and services offered by the project. I’ve also participated in community events, webinars, and provided support to users in online forums.

Ambassador and KoL programs has allowed me to build relationships with these companies, expand my network, and gain valuable experience in content creation and community engagement.

I hope to use my role as an Ambassador to share my knowledge and expertise with others, and to help educate and onboard new users to Kyberswap. By creating high-quality content and engaging with the community, I believe that I can help to drive growth and adoption of this project.

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: