Application for community ambassador

My Linktree

[official006 | Twitter, Instagram | Linktree]

I’m Michael, embarked on my cryptocurrency investment journey in approximately 2015. Ever since, I have dedicated myself to exploration, learning, education, and trading within the realm of cryptocurrencies. Through firsthand experiences and the lessons learned from my own mistakes, I have gained valuable insights that I am eager to share. My primary objective is to prevent others from falling victim to the same pitfalls I encountered. The world of cryptocurrencies can be perplexing, with its intricate technologies, specialized terminology, deceptive individuals, and even fraudulent schemes. Consequently, I have undertaken a mission to provide guidance and impart knowledge to help individuals invest in cryptocurrencies securely and responsibly. Drawing upon my accumulated expertise, I can assist kyberSwap users in acquiring a clear understanding of what actions to take and what to avoid when delving into the realm of cryptocurrencies.

As an ardent advocate of blockchain technology, I have immersed myself in its intricacies for over two years, gaining valuable knowledge and experience within the industry. Throughout my journey, I have successfully managed and administered crypto communities for prominent projects, establishing a commendable track record.

Building upon my expertise, I envision integrating my crypto school into this project, providing comprehensive education on cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. By offering a range of services, I aim to equip individuals with a deep understanding of the fundamentals, enabling them to grasp the transformative potential of this project .

My educational services encompass a variety of mediums, including visually engaging infographics, tutorial videos, and informative articles. Through these mediums, I will effectively convey the features and benefits of kyberSwap , ensuring that the information is easily accessible and comprehensible to all.

I hold a steadfast belief in the remarkable potential of blockchain technology, particularly in its ability to revolutionize Africa. By disseminating knowledge and fostering awareness, my ultimate goal is to empower individuals within the community, driving widespread adoption and active participation in this groundbreaking movement. Together, we can pave the way for a brighter future, founded on the principles of transparency, decentralization, and innovation.

Below are a few examples of the work I’ve done: