Application for KyberSwap Brand advocate Ambassador program

Name - Eugene Nesfield
Preferred Language - English, Hausa, Native Nigerian pigin English.
Role - Brand Advocates/Thought Leaders

Profiles -
[Twitter- https://twitter.com/therealnesfield]
[Eugene Nesfield Linkedln , Medium |
YouTube ]
[Discord- MrNex#0848, Telegram- @therealnesfield]
Resume
Email- [email protected]

Experience -
I have a deep interest in cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance (DeFi), as well as a strong passion for Web3 technology. With a solid background of 3 years in the crypto industry, I am actively involved in the growth and promotion of various crypto projects. My skill set includes managing local communities through social media platforms such as Telegram, Discord, and Reddit. Additionally, I have expertise in creating engaging graphic designs, articles, memes, infographics, and videos. I am experienced in organizing both virtual and physical meet-ups within local communities.
I have worked with Sinso, AlphaGuilty, Ascent Exchange, BitSong, S wallet, Qitmeer, Project Hive and Sinfonia as an ambassador where I promoted the company and services by creating media content, created content to help new users navigate the block chain and produced digital content to educate the mass about the project and the benefit of using their apps.
Preview of some of my works

Inspiration -
The DeFi space truly captivates me due to its ability to forge a financial system that is inclusive and fair for all. KyberSwap dApp stands out as an exemplary model of transparency and security, effectively dismantling the obstacles that hinder entry into the financial system. This empowers individuals worldwide by granting them wider access to essential financial services.
dApps like KyberSwap redefine the landscape by allowing users to actively engage in this novel financial ecosystem without being dependent on conventional financial institutions. The innovation and resourcefulness demonstrated by developers and entrepreneurs in propelling this industry forward truly inspire me.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to work with the KyberSwap team and help promote the platform to a wider audience.

Sincerely,
Eugene Nesfield