Application for the Community Champion - KyberSwap Ambassador Program

Name: Syed Mubashshir Hasan
Role: Community Champions

Hey, I’m Mubashshir and I’m a skilled Digital Marketer based out of New Delhi, India. I’m bullish on all the opportunities web3 brings with my personal growth in the industry.

I am thrilled to apply for the KyberSwap Ambassador Program, specifically for the Community Champion. I believe that my extensive professional experience and passion for the blockchain and DeFi ecosystem make me an ideal candidate for the program. I want to be part of this industry because I see the potential for blockchain technology to transform the way we interact with digital assets and the internet as a whole. As someone who has always been interested in technology and innovation, being part of the crypto space provides an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of this transformation.

As a seasoned marketer with a diverse background, I have honed my skills in community building, relationship management, and engagement across various industries. Through my professional experience, I have worked on developing communities and fostering relationships with potential clients, partners, and fellow enthusiasts.

In my current role as a Search Engine Optimization Executive at Scaler, I have been responsible for building and engaging communities across various forums, including topics related to Cyber Security, Web3, Blockchain, and AI. I have successfully analyzed competitors’ growth strategies and tactics to keep abreast of the integrated marketing trends. I have contributed significantly to the traffic growth from 0.4M to 2.8M in 3 quarters, which reflects my ability to engage and support communities effectively.

In my previous roles, I have strategically conducted and managed outreach campaigns, generating 5000+ qualified leads per quarter, and created and managed a consistent pipeline of qualified opportunities. I also co-curated the social media content and growth strategy to boost a company’s online presence by 275%, built a database of 110+ professionals, and designed practical elements for the creative process.

Additionally, as a moderator of NFT projects like Revelations and Project Red, I have contributed significantly to brainstorming ideas for partnerships and strategic direction in marketing efforts. I have also promoted content, created content strategy, and assisted in initiating partnerships, which reflects my ability to inspire and support communities effectively.

Overall, my professional experience and passion for the blockchain and DeFi ecosystem make me an ideal candidate for the KyberSwap Ambassador Program. I possess the necessary skills and expertise to inspire and support the community and disseminate information across various platforms as a Community Champion.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to further discuss my qualifications and experience.

Twitter | LinkedIn
Telegram: @punkmobi
Discord: Mobi Wan#8293