Community Champ Application

Basic info
Bryan
English and French

Role
Community Champion

Cover letter
Social media has become an essential aspect of communication and networking, bringing people from all corners of the globe together. However, with the increase in social media usage, the need for moderation to ensure ethical and legal practices has become crucial. In response to this need, we propose a Social Media Moderator

The Social Media Moderator’s primary responsibility is to monitor, moderate, and manage social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. The moderator will be responsible for ensuring that all content is appropriate, complies with legal regulations, and conforms to the platform’s terms of service. The moderator will also engage in user interactions by responding to queries, comments, and complaints.

Key Responsibilities:
I’ll be kined on the following

Monitor social media platforms for inappropriate, offensive, and harmful content.

Respond to user queries, comments, and complaints in a professional and courteous manner.

Take appropriate action, such as deleting or hiding posts or banning users, when necessary.

Develop and implement social media policies and guidelines.

Keep up-to-date with industry trends and developments.

Maintain records and reports on moderation activities.

Collaborate with other team members to ensure a consistent and cohesive social media strategy.

Qualifications:

5 years of experience in social media management and moderation.

Projects worked for (XY Finance, AstridDAO, PPC, Metaplicant, Metasyndicate etc

Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, speaks English and French.

Strong knowledge of social media platforms, policies, and guidelines.

Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.

Familiarity with social media management tools such as Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Facebook etc

Experience in developing and implementing social media policies and guidelines.

The Social Media Moderator position is crucial in maintaining the ethical and legal standards of social media platforms. This role requires a highly skilled individual with a deep understanding of social media policies and guidelines, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure. I believe that this job proposal will be a valuable addition to any organization looking to maintain its online reputation and ensure responsible social media usage.

1 Like

Hey buddy, You’ve got a nice portfolio loaded with experience

1 Like

Thanks bro, ironically as it may sound I didn’t get the role
But I feel appreciated by your words

1 Like

It not the end, I believe Kyber community having someone like you added to its team will achieve some more success in growing it audience.

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: