Kyber Ambassador Application , Brand Ambassador

My mame is Saviour Udoh (23). I’m a Crypto ambassador, content creator and community moderator. My language proficiencies are English and Native Yoruba. I am writing to express my interest in the ambassador role as a Brand Advocate for KyberSwap. As an avid supporter of cryptocurrencies and their potential to revolutionize the financial industry, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to KyberSwap success.

I have over 2 years of experience creating content related to blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralized finance for several projects (list of projects available in my CV). As a skilled and proficient English writer, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your project’s success by creating high-quality content that effectively communicates KyberSwap’s message to a global audience.

I possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proficiency in social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Medium and Facebook, strong understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, ability to create engaging content, experience managing social media communities and engaging with followers, familiarity with marketing and PR strategies, strong research and analytical skills.

As someone who is interested in building a career in the crypto space, I see the ambassador program as an opportunity to build my personal brand and establish myself as a thought leader. Through my participation in the program, I hope to gain exposure to new networks and connect with other like-minded individuals who share my passion for this industry.

I am excited about the opportunity to join your team and contribute to your KyberSwap’s success. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss how I can contribute to your project as an ambassador.

Enclosed is my CV reflecting my past jobs and experiences.

Enclosed is my work sample

I am thrilled to submit my application form as a credible ambassador of a project.
My name is Pablo.
A Nigerian.

Telegram id:@Vin927
Discord: Val925#8127
Twitter: Isaiah92653106

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/Isaiah92653106?t=15hU727YjL8xBnhUyxxzdA&s=09

I’m a crypto/blockchain enthusiast, a DeFi researcher and an experienced community Manager/moderator. Actively moderated, managed and promoted several NFT and crypto projects. I am also a graphic designer and a content writer. I love this project and what it stands for, would love to participate and be a part of this amazing project.
I have been in crypto space for three years now and I have worked for different projects as an ambassador.
As a blockchain enthusiast who have built more than 2years of study experience in the Blockchain industry and have exceptional track records in the administration and management of the crypto communities of some well-known projects in the industry, I will integrate my crypto school to be integral part of the project. I will offer the services of teaching about cryptocurrency and blockchain and its features.
I will also create Infographics, tutorial videos and educational articles to explain the features of the project I’m pretty sure it will be one of the biggest movement in revolution of Africa.