Application to Join Ambassador Program as Creative Designer

The following is a CV attachment that I have made

To bring value to the design of the Kyber Network Ambassador, I can provide assistance and insights in various ways:

1. User Experience (UX) Design: I can help optimize the user interface and experience to ensure it’s intuitive, user-friendly, and accessible to a broad audience. This includes offering suggestions on layout, navigation, and interaction design.
  2. Visual Design: I can generate design concepts, color palettes, typography recommendations, and iconography to create a visually appealing and cohesive brand identity for the Kyber Network platform.
  3. Prototyping and Wireframing: I can assist in creating wireframes and interactive prototypes, allowing for rapid iteration and testing of design ideas before development begins.
  4. Accessibility: Ensuring the platform is accessible to all users, including those with disabilities, is crucial. I can offer guidance on accessibility best practices and help review designs for compliance.
  5. Responsive Design: With my knowledge of responsive web design, I can help ensure that the Kyber Network Protocol platform looks and functions well on various devices and screen sizes.
  6. Data Visualization: If data visualization is a component of the platform, I can provide recommendations on how to effectively display complex information in a clear and understandable manner.
  7. Feedback and Iteration: I can assist in collecting user feedback and data on how users interact with the platform, helping designers make informed design decisions and iterate on designs as necessary.
  8. Content Strategy: I can offer guidance on organizing and presenting content in a structured and engaging way, ensuring that information is easy to find and understand.
  9. Internationalization: If the Kyber Network has a global user base, I can provide advice on internationalization and localization to adapt the design for different languages and cultures.
  10. Trends and Innovation: I can stay up-to-date with design trends and innovations, helping to keep the Kyber Network design fresh and competitive in the ever-evolving digital landscape.

Ultimately, my role would be to collaborate with the Kyber Network design team and stakeholders, offering insights, ideas, and support to create a visually appealing, user-friendly, and effective platform that aligns with Kyber Network goals and values.

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: