Kyberswap Ambassador Program Application - @imsquid2a9

Name: Tobias darlington
Email: [email protected]

Social media profiles-
Twitter: https://twitter.com/imsquid2a9
Telegram: Contact @imsquid2a9

Tobias Darlington here!
I am an experienced Social Media Manager and Blockchain Content Creator, currently managing the Brickken official Reddit account with Experiences with ExenoFinance and Bullieverse.

I have a wide range of skills and experience in content creation, from qualitative content writing to video production and more. I specialize in creating eye-catching infographics and posters that are sure to capture the attention of any audience. My passion lies in creating content that is both informative and engaging, and I take great pride in bringing that to fruition in the work I produce. I am confident that my knowledge and experience in content creation will be an asset to any Web3 project.

As an ambassador for Kyberswap, I’m on a mission to help the platform reach its full potential. I’ll be the driving force behind connecting our Community and providing them with the resources they need to be successful. Whether it’s helping new ambassadors, clients, or members of our network services, I’m here to provide guidance and support. With my help and dedication, Kyberswap will soon become an even stronger force in the industry! I’m passionate about crafting creative content that educates and informs the Kyberswap community.
I love to create engaging articles, explanatory videos, Onepagers, posters and infographics that will help make this network a valuable resource for both investors and clients alike. With my dedication and hard work, I’m committed to helping this community grow and thrive!
I’m here to shout it from the rooftops - Kyberswap is an amazing platform! With its powerful network, great products, and awesome benefits, I’m telling everyone that this is something worth trying out. From my personal social channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Medium and Telegram I’ll be spreading the word about how Kyberswap can help make life a little easier. My content creation skills will come into play as I craft engaging posts that draw attention to all the great features of this platform. Let’s get people talking about Kyberswap!

Thanks for taking your time reading my application and hopefully i get a response soon! Enjoy the rest of your day/night!

1 Like

Hey!

Thank you for applying to the Community Ambassador Program.

We recently launched a new Community Delegate Program that might be suitable for you.

Kyberswap team is looking for future delegates that will actively participate in the governance forum, vote on each KIP and give insights about the future of Kyberswap, KyberDAO & DeFi in general.

Selected users will be delegated 50,000 KNC worth of voting power by the KyberSwap team and can expect around $110 worth of voting rewards per month.

If you are interested, find more information on the official announcement and feel free to apply: